We got the results from our surveys to Exhibitors and Attendees.
- 39% rated the show as Excellent – Exceeding their expectations
- 53.5% rated the show as Very Good – Met their expectations
- 7.5% rated the show as Good – Met their expectations
The most important reason for participating as an exhibitor:
- 57% Exposure
- 18% Lead/Sales
- 4% New Product Introduction
- 21% See Customers
Pre-show Marketing/Communications; Website/Exhibit and Show Layout were rated 4 out of 5 stars and Networking Area; Concessions; Morning Coffee and Afternoon Refreshments were rated 2.5 out of 5 stars (5 stars is excellent, 1 star is poor).
- 86% of exhibitors said they will definitely comeback in 2020 and 14% said maybe.
- 7.5% of exhibitors said they will increase their booth size; 78% said they would keep the same size booth and 14.5% weren’t sure yet if they would stay the same or increase.
- 28% rated the show as Excellent
- 52% rated the show as Very Good
- 17% rated the show as Good
- 3% rated the show as Fair
94.5% rated the show as Value-Added for Business
Most important reasons for attending:
- 76% Networking
- 70% See what’s new
- 25.5% Comparison shopping
Some of the testimonials from attendees:
“The Airport GSE Expo is the place to visit with the leaders and up and coming companies in this industry. The impact of new products, companies and technology, elevated this years show, making it well worth the cost of attending.”
“It was a good place for companies that supply products for this GSE market to get up close to the vehicles, review certain content, and make some connections with people in the business.”
“Wide range of Exhibitors, with great displays of offerings. The opportunity to see actual equipment in the outside viewing area was very beneficial and appreciated.”
“Excellent venue and a very good diverse amount of different companies.”
“Great venue to catch up with principals and other people in the industry.”
- Our partnership with Endeavor (ex-Cygnus, Southcomm) continues to be very successful. This is a result of close communication between IAEMA and show organizers – Endeavor. Keeping the interests of all
- The development of the only dedicated GSE show in North America attracts the best industry exhibitors, as well as many industry decision makers from around the world
- Significant changes were incorporated in the 2018 show (lower lot exhibits, expanding outdoor exhibits, wider aisles both indoors as well as outdoors, observation deck, more seating and others). These changes were made from the comments/suggestions/feedback received during the 2016 show.
- Based on the comments made by both Exhibitors and Attendees from the 2018 show, there are minor changes that will be made to the next show.
- IAEMA co-sponsored a Golf Tournament and increased marketing exposure for all our members throughout the show.